Amazon Quiz answers for 2 September 2020 are below. Let us tell you that Amazon brigs daily quiz and gives its winner some exiting prizes. For yesterday’s quiz, it was Mi Laptop. For Today’s winner, the prize is Redmi Note 9 Pro. You can win the prize if you give correct answers of the following questions. There will be only 5 questions which you have to answer.
Full Details of Today’s Amazon Quiz: 2 September 2020
1. Winner will get Redmi Note 9 Pro for 2 September 2020 Quiz.
2. You will have to participate on 2 September 2020 between 8AM to 12PM in the quiz.
3. If you become the winner, the name will be announced by 2 September 2020.
4. The quiz will be live around 8’O clock in the morning of 2 September 2020.
This is how you can participate in the quiz:
1. First of all you need to download Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Second you have to log in with your details.
3. Then you’ll get the menu button, just click on it.
4. After clicking on menu, by scrolling down you will find ‘Amazon Quiz 2 September’ between the timing 8AM to 12PM.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 2 September 2020
Q1: FutureSkills, an online learning platform is run by which organisation?
Answer 1: NASSCOM
Q2: Russell Kirsch, a computer scientist who passed away recently, is credited with inventing which of the following?
Answer 2: Pixels
Q3: Along with France, which country initiated the International Solar Alliance?
Answer 3: India
Q4: Which organisation has been named as the new Title Sponsor of the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League?
Q5: Bhagat Singh Koshyari is currently serving as the Governor of Maharashtra and which other state?
Click Here for submitting answers of Amazing Daily Quiz 2 September 2020.