If you don’t know about today’s Amazon Daily Quiz prize, then let us tell you that Amazon daily quiz brought a Mi Laptop for its winner. It will start from today’s 8AM to 12PM. For today’s quiz there will only one winner who get declared on Sept 1, 2020. Quiz is live now and you can win Mi laptop if you participate and give right answers.
Full Details of Today’s Amazon Quiz: 1 September 2020
1. Winner will get Mi Laptop as a prize of today’s quiz.
2. The Date of the this quiz is 1 September 2020
3. If you become the winner, you’ll get it to know on 1 Sept 2020.
4. The quiz will have only a single winner Mi Laptop.
This is how you can participate in the quiz:
1. First of all you need to download Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Second you have to log in with your details
3. Then you’ll get the menu button, just click on it.
4. After clicking on menu, by scrolling down you will find ‘Amazon Quiz 1 September’ between the timing 8AM to 12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – 1 September 2020
Q1: Recently satellite snalysis, showed oil spill leaking in to blue way marine park. In which country is it located?
Answer 1: Mauritius
Q2: Which organization is behind ‘Mukti Caravan’, an initiative to mobilize people against child trafficking?
Answer 2: Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Q3: Which institute has helped scientists at ISRO come up with a novel way to make space bricks on the lunar surface using lunar soil ?
Answer 3: IISC
Q4: Which Indian currently serves as the chief scientist at the world health organization since march 2019?
Answer4: Saumya Swaminathan
Q5: The newly unveiled logo of Jharkhand Government accommodated which flower of bright red colour ?