If you are the one who is not even aware with the Amazon Daily Quiz, then let us tell you that Amazon runs a daily quiz. It starts daily from 8AM to 12PM. For today’s quiz there will only one winner who get declared on Sept 1, 2020. The winner will get the prize of 50,000 Rs pay balance.
Full Details of Today’s Amazon Quiz:
1. Winner will get the pay balance of Rs 50,000 as a prize of today’s quiz.
2. The Date of the this quiz is 31 August 2020 .
3. If you become the winner, you’ll get it to know on 1 Sept 2020.
4. The quiz will have only a single winner of 50,000 Rs pay balance.
This is how you can participate in the quiz:
1. First of all you need to download the Amazon Mobile Application
2. Second you have to log in with your details
3. Then you’ll get the menu button, just click on it.
4. After clicking on menu, by scrolling down you can find the quiz between the timing 8AM to 12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 31, 2020
Q1: The Union Ministry of Tourism organised a themed webinar titled ‘Cellular Jail: Letters, Memoirs & Memories’. Where is Cellular Jail?
Answer 1: Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Q2: 13th August is marked every year to celebrate what feature common to Leonardo Da Vinci, Amitabh Bachchan and Lewis Carroll?
Answer 2: Left handed
Q3: Which Indian organisation recently organised an ‘online patriotic film festival’?
Answer 3: NFDC
Q4: After whom did ISRO recently name a crater on Moon, discovered by Chandrayaan-2?
Answer4: Vikram Sarabhai
Q5: Work in India’s first underwater metro is going on in which city?