What is DSSSB and PRT Exam?
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is a recruitment body that conducts exams for various posts in the government departments of Delhi. The Primary Teacher (PRT) exam is one of the exams conducted by DSSSB for the recruitment of primary school teachers in the schools run by the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD).
Details of the New Vacancies
DSSSB has recently announced new vacancies for the PRT exam. The total number of vacancies is 12000, which is a great opportunity for candidates aspiring to become primary school teachers in Delhi. The vacancies are for both regular and contract positions.
Eligibility Criteria The eligibility criteria for the PRT exam are as follows:
- Age limit: The candidate should be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- Educational qualification: The candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board/institution. Also, the candidate should have a two-year diploma or certificate course in Elementary Teachers Education Course/Junior Basic Training or equivalent or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Language proficiency: The candidate should have proficiency in Hindi and English.
How to Apply
The application process for the PRT exam is completely online. Candidates can apply for the exam by visiting the official website of DSSSB. The application fee is Rs. 100 for general category candidates, and there is no fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women candidates.
Important Dates to Remember
The important dates for the PRT exam are as follows:
- Starting date for online application: To be announced
- Last date for online application: To be announced
- Date of exam: To be announced
The announcement of new vacancies for the PRT exam is great news for candidates who aspire to become primary school teachers in Delhi. The eligibility criteria are clear and candidates should ensure that they meet them before applying for the exam. Candidates can apply online and should keep a track of the important dates to avoid missing out on the opportunity to appear for the exam.
Click here for the latest news of Business, World, Politics, Sports and Technology and more… !