Amazon Quiz 3 September 2020 answers given are below. Amazon is now again back with its 3 September 2020 daily Quiz. Where you can win some exiting prizes by playing the quiz. There are different prize daily for its winner. For yesterday’s quiz, the prize is Philips Soundbar.
Full Details of Today’s Quiz: 22 September 2020
1. Winner will get the prize Philips Soundbar for today’s Quiz.
2. You will have to participate on 22 September 2020 between 8AM to 12PM in the quiz.
3. If you become the winner, the name will be announced by 22 September 2020.
4. The quiz will be live around 8’O clock in the morning of 22 September 2020.
This is how you can participate in the quiz:
1. First of all you need to download Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Second you have to log in with your details.
3. Then you’ll get the menu button, just click on it.
4. After clicking on menu, by scrolling down you will find ‘Amazon Quiz’ between the timing 8AM to 12PM.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 3 September 2020
Q1: Along with winning the Fedex Cup for 2020, which golfer was given the honour of being named the PGA Tour Player of the Year?
Answer 1: Dustin Johnson
Q2: Which country is set to soon unveil a bronze statue of Indian doctor Dwarkanath Kotnis?
Answer 2: China
Q3: Fill in the blanks in the title of this Mouni Roy, Purab Kohli starrer directed by Kanwal Sethi, with the name of a city, ____Confidential.
Answer 3: London
Q4: In 2001, the UN General Assembly unanimously voted to designate September 21st as what day, observed annually?
Answer4: International Day of Peace
Q5: This is the tomb of the ____ Mughal Emperor. Fill in the blanks
Click Here for submitting answers of today’s quiz.
Click Here for more quiz answers.